We are pleased to provide an interactive forum for women. We started our Women’s Initiative several years ago and continue—even throughout the pandemic—to hold quarterly events. We have shifted our events online, for now, and hope to get back to in-person events later in 2021.
Past events include:
- Overview of Investing and Financial Markets
- Giving with Gladness, which covered investment and tax issues related to giving
- Sustainable Investing
- Women, Wills, and Wine
- Thriving Emotionally, Physically, and Financially in 2021
The guiding principles for our Women’s Initiative:
- We want to support our female clients (and their friends and family) and deepen the firm’s relationship with them.
- We want our female clients (and their friends and family) to know that Boys Arnold Wealth Management is there for them through all stages of life.
- We want to help women balance life and wealth.
- We want to build community and grow our relationships with female professionals.
- This is not just about educating women. We believe that our clients and friends are already very savvy. It is about affirming and enhancing the knowledge they already have.
- It’s about celebrating women, and, most importantly, having fun.
We are proud to offer these casual evenings for ladies to learn, ask questions, and share stories. We want to continue to expand and meet the varying needs of our female clients, friends, and families across age ranges and life changes.