In early 2019, we started thinking about the concept of a formal Women’s Initiative, and we held the following events in our first year:
- Overview of Investing and Financial Markets
- Giving with Gladness, which covered investment and tax issues related to giving
Here are the guiding principles of our Women’s Initiative:
- We want to support our female clients (and their friends and family) and deepen the firm’s relationship with them.
- We want our female clients (and their friends and family) to know that Boys Arnold is there for them through all stages of life.
- We want to help women balance life and wealth.
- We want to build community and grow our relationships with female professionals.
- This is not just about educating women. We believe that our clients and friends are already very savvy. It is about affirming and enhancing the knowledge they already have.
- It’s about celebrating women, and most importantly, having fun.
2019 was just the beginning. We want to continue to expand and meet the varying needs of our female clients, friends, and families across age ranges and life changes. We are proud to offer these casual evenings for ladies to learn, ask questions, and share stories. We want to be there today and tomorrow with our clients.